What is a Good Daily Routine for Your Business? This is the ULTIMATE question you should be asking yourself if you want any form of success in your business. The notion of just having a business work and NOT having any sense of what to do is ridiculous. I can remember when I first got my start online and I was given a set of instructions to get going. You know what I did. I just did what I felt like. I chose the parts that I felt comfortable with and when with it.
The worst part was when I kept getting NO result. I would fool myself into thinking that I never had the right “software” I never had that “perfect” blog. I thought I was using all the wrong “tools” for my marketing. Do you know what I was doing wrong? It was, that I would do the following…
- I listened to endless videos on “self help”
- I made videos with no real substance
- I spent hours looking for that MAGIC formula
and that's it…
Don't look so surprised, you probably doing the same thing. Maybe you just placing your opportunity link or product all over Facebook with nothing more that a “Are you looking for…” message on it. If the answer is YES, that right there is called SPAMMING and it gets old very quick.
The bad thing about that type of “marketing” is that it not only give yourself a bad name but it really makes it hard for legit marketers offering something real to people. STOP the CRAZINESS!
So as you can imagine from the title of this blog “What is a Good Daily Routine for Your Business?” what is it?
Well, first of it's NOT something that's going to feel easy, so if that's what you expected STOP reading this. Getting into a routine is NOT easy. It's difficult, and its going to take a bit of will power. There is no Magic formula exept GETTING OVER YOURLF and just doing it. I will lay out a MOD (Method Of Operation) but you need to keep to it.
I promise you this. It will get easier if you can stick with it for 3 months. Feeling uncomfortable yet? Good. It supposed to be…
So at the heart of having a good routine is knowing your metirial. This is how you accomplish something worth while…
About a year ago I decided to quit smoking. I never thought that I EVER quit. I love smoking. I mean really love it. The only reason I quit was because the wining pests and funny looks I always got from religious people. I also quit because of how expensive it got to keep up the habit.
It was costing me a bunch,especially because I would go though a pack of 3 easily in one day. 4 if I was stressed out.
If someone asked me to write a book on how to quit smoking I could do it. Easily! I took up vaping so I would be able to show people how to transition. I would have the knowledge.
This is why I say that the heart of a routine is knowing your material. You cannot show someone how to do something if you are clueless.
Think about this for a minute. Think of something you know well and see if you could write a book on how to do that particular thing. It doesn't have to be a book. It could be a video or an audio. It's easier than you think. Now off course it. you may need to give it some thought but if you know how to do something. Teaching someone else becomes a lot easier. The trick is to keep trying and to practice over and over again.
I've been running hangouts and webinars for 4 years now and the only reason I can do one on the spot is because I have practiced. I was shocking in the beginning. but as time got on, I became better.
So, let me give you my routine on how I do business everyday and see if you can get some tips from this.
I learn something new. How? I buy a course or go to many YouTube videos on a subject and I educated myself. This is easier than you think. If you have a set of courses that you have bought on a subject you love. Like Online Marketing for instance go though the material and learn.
Put what you've learned into pratice. Go and do it. Pull that trigger! just do it. This is the part that most people don't do. They just learn, take notes and file them away till they forgotten it. The process gets repeated and YOU have done NOTHING.
Tell someone what you've learned. This is the single most NEVER done step for getting followers. If you want people to follow you you need them to have a reason for them to follow you. These three steps is a so over used saying in the Online Industry that I think it gets over looked BIG TIME. I swear that if people just took these 3 steps on Actively. The world would be a better place. There seems to be a covert way of thinking that completely blocks growths in the Online world of leaders. I mean, there is an endless supply of “howto” videos and blogs out there, but when it comes to Online Marketers trying to have an impact, they look up and wonder what they can do to get followers. It's because they think that, first that it's their info and no one should know about it and second, even if they don't have that outlook they completely are ignorant and don't know THEY SHOULD SHARE.
You don't just become a celeb, you need to show you are worth something. Unless you are Kim Kardashian (still a mystery as to why she is so famous…LOL) Becoming someone worth following is because you have something to offer. This is why I tell all my students to share what they learn. If they learn something new in their business. You guessed it. Share with the world. For some reason Online Marketers who start out, never seem to grasp this.
Followup with clients/subscribers. This is done in the Online Marketing Industry with email. Every Marketer should have a way of connecting with their prospects. In the Online Marketing world we do this via a Auto-Responder like Get-Response or Aweber. This software collects all the emails you grab with a capture page that you have on your websites. All a capture page is, is a way of getting emails from people who stumble across your website. Someone sees that if they put their Name and email in a page they will get more info from you on a product or a service you have to offer. Once you have their email you now have a way of emailing your potential customers. A way of following up. This is something I do almost every day.
So in summery of all these steps, I learn the materiel I have. I practice the info until I understand it, then I teach my message to prospects. Then I follow up. Now there are a ton of other things I do, but this is basically the process of a business routine.
You can also reachout to me on Facebook
- Fake It Till You Make It MYTH From a South African
- How To Find Clients Online
- How To Sell Anything To Anybody
- How To Increase Your Net Worth
- Why Network Marketing Is Not Working
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #1
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #2
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #03
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #04
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #05
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #06
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #07
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #08
- How To Become The Center of Attention Without Being Selfish
- How To Sell Anything To Anyone – You HAVE TO HURT EM!
- How To Attract Customers For Online Marketing STOP SELLING
- Remember The Idiot – I have NOT Forgotten – NEVER!
- How to become a Leader or Mentor
- The Most Dangerous Words In The English Language
- How To Start a Business Online With No Money MYTH
- How To Work When You Don't Want To
- How To Deal With Anger And Why We Get Angry
- Why Helping Others Actually Helps Yourself
- Are you a follower or a Leader
- The Most Important Word Ever
- The Question I Get Asked The Most About How To Start a Business Online
- How to Influence People EVERY Time
- Is School a Waste of Time or Is Traditional Education Still Valuable?
- Learning How To Learn
- How To Start An Online Business From a Third World Country
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #09
- How to stop judging people | Learn Why Judging People Is a Waste of Time
- How To Take Control of Your Life and Step Into Leadership
- How To Build Trust and Credibility
- How To Have More Self Control
- How To Be The Best Version of Yourself
- Interview With a South African Entrepreneur
- What Would You Do With $25, 000
- How You Can Improve Self Image (4 Easy Simple Steps)
- Starting a Business With No Money
- The Power of Your Mind
- Who is Maria Özkanli (Success From the Netherlands)
- Which Bank Account Do you Work With
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #10
- Nobody Wants To Help Me
- How Do You Get Noticed
- Accountability Partner REALLY?
- Emotion and Business
- How To NOT Be Overwhelmed
- Do Network Marketers Brainwash You
- I Do Not Have Time To Run a Business Online
- How To Fix a Reputation
- Online Marketing Bloopers | Our Gag Real Made Public
- Stop Being So Interesting | ENOUGH ALREADY
- Should You Create Your Own Product
- I Wanted To Be a Security Guard
- How To Target Customers For Business | Finding Your Avatar
- You Need This to Start a Business Online SERIOUSLY
- Secret Sauce to Success in Online Marketing
- Police Officer Almost Killed On Duty | Now is 6 Figure Earner
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #10
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch PART 1
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch PART 2
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch PART 3
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch PART 4
- Why Do People Fail In Business
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch PART 5
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch PART 6
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch | HANGOUT Part 1
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch PART 7
- Freedom Funnel System Review – Does Freedom Funnel System Work
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch PART 8
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch | HANGOUT Part 2
- internet marketing for beginners | Why Email List Building
- Success Comes From Starting Backwards | Reverse Your Efforts
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch | HANGOUT Part 3
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch | HANGOUT Part 4
- Network Marketing Tips | How To Get Back Into Your Groove
- Pre-Scripted Training vs De-Scripted Training
- The X-Factor for Success
- Success and Failure in Life
- The Power of “NO”