I'm going to be talking about how to target customers for business. But more about Finding your Avatar and what it means. You see, finding your target customers can be done though promoting and putting up some ads but if you just making a broad statement like “Want to lose weight” all you doing is throwing a handful of stones and hoping to hit something. If you have a person in mind then you really are targeting something and you can aim right.
When I first wrote my book I was righting to an audience. But when I advertised it I was not aiming for a specific person I was was hoping anyone would buy it. It's no wonder I only managed to sell 2 books in 6 months. Once I knew my avatar I knew who to Target.
An Avatar is a very specific person that you have in mind. I'm talking about everything about that person. From Name, Gender, age, hair color and job. There wants and so on. I cover this more in the video so I hope it helps. But really, understanding who you are targeting is so important. Now if you are saying “I already know this and Its seems a bit woo woo, please THINK AGAIN!
This is one of the main reasons a lot of people don't get anywhere. Its because there customer is so general and basic it doesn't reach anyone ears.
I cover this in detail with my Training but I wanted to give you an idea of what you should be doing so that's why I made this video.
I would say that Making an Avatar is one of the least done exercises done by Online Marketers. If you are serious about reaching your target customers for business TAKE THIS ADVICE. I regret every day I didn't.
- Fake It Till You Make It MYTH From a South African
- How To Find Clients Online
- How To Sell Anything To Anybody
- How To Increase Your Net Worth
- Why Network Marketing Is Not Working
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #1
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #2
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #03
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #04
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #05
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #06
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #07
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #08
- How To Become The Center of Attention Without Being Selfish
- How To Sell Anything To Anyone – You HAVE TO HURT EM!
- How To Attract Customers For Online Marketing STOP SELLING
- Remember The Idiot – I have NOT Forgotten – NEVER!
- How to become a Leader or Mentor
- The Most Dangerous Words In The English Language
- How To Start a Business Online With No Money MYTH
- How To Work When You Don't Want To
- How To Deal With Anger And Why We Get Angry
- Why Helping Others Actually Helps Yourself
- Are you a follower or a Leader
- The Most Important Word Ever
- The Question I Get Asked The Most About How To Start a Business Online
- How to Influence People EVERY Time
- Is School a Waste of Time or Is Traditional Education Still Valuable?
- Learning How To Learn
- How To Start An Online Business From a Third World Country
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #09
- How to stop judging people | Learn Why Judging People Is a Waste of Time
- How To Take Control of Your Life and Step Into Leadership
- How To Build Trust and Credibility
- How To Have More Self Control
- How To Be The Best Version of Yourself
- Interview With a South African Entrepreneur
- What Would You Do With $25, 000
- How You Can Improve Self Image (4 Easy Simple Steps)
- Starting a Business With No Money
- The Power of Your Mind
- Who is Maria Özkanli (Success From the Netherlands)
- Which Bank Account Do you Work With
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #10
- Nobody Wants To Help Me
- How Do You Get Noticed
- Accountability Partner REALLY?
- Emotion and Business
- How To NOT Be Overwhelmed
- Do Network Marketers Brainwash You
- I Do Not Have Time To Run a Business Online
- How To Fix a Reputation
- Online Marketing Bloopers | Our Gag Real Made Public
- Stop Being So Interesting | ENOUGH ALREADY
- Should You Create Your Own Product
- I Wanted To Be a Security Guard
- How To Target Customers For Business | Finding Your Avatar