If you have been in the Network marketing game for a while. Even if its just for a few months or weeks, even years and you take a break for a while. maybe you've been sick or maybe you had something that came up like a family emergency. You want to get back into your routine of working. You had a routine and now its blown. Suddenly concentrating is difficult. You seem to find it hard to work.
What I want to do here is give you some way to over come that. First the reason why you feeling disconnected and second the way you can get back into your routine.
The Reason Why
The biggest reason I believe is because you've broken a habit. Now depending on how long you've been in a routine is directly related to how hard it will be to getting back into that routine. Here is a hard but REAL fact. ANYTHING worth having come at a price. That price could be money or time usually followed by HARD WORK. Nothing in this life worth having comes easy. So if you reading this and wanting a quick fix. Its NOT going to happen.
Most people who find it easy to get back into a routine have a great mindset. It may be because of books that they have read or hours of audios that's been listed too. This is why I really push great mindset. Like this.
Every successful person in ANY industry will say that hard work is a GIVEN in what ever you want to accomplish.
How to move from into Action
Now I will say that if you are in the beginning stages of working your business and you are “developing yourself” you need to Keep moving forward. I like to say the term “Keep On Keeping On” I have been saying this for 4 years. Everyday I have been saying this. I have said it on my videos and my emails and my blog. This I believe does something in my subconscious. It keeps my mind believe that I need to Keep working.
As I said if you are just getting started you need to keep working everyday. This way you start building a habit. A habit forms in 30days. After 30 or 40 days I promise you this. It becomes easier. But its going to hurt and be difficult in the beginning.
Get involved in a community.
This is a must. Especially if you are getting started. This is part of my 5 Keys for success Series which I have yet to complete. You need to be part of a community. There is no way around this. Working is NOT an option. For a few reasons. But the main one is you need others to help you stay with the program. Seeing others sticking with it really does help you. Think of any person who wants to excel in a skill. They are usually part of a club.
Yes this my sound funny, but what I mean is when your day starts. Get dressed for work. I have a good friend that works from home and what he does is get dressed for work. He puts on a his smart cloths, sits at his desk and works. Its a psychological thing. Some people finds this works. Now it may not work for everyone. But it may work for you. Try it? You may find it's helpful.
Clean your environment
Now look, I am no “clean nut” but I still can't work in a “pig sty” Every few months I make an effort to do a spring clean. This is a suggestion and I got to say it does give me a sense of being in control. However I will say that if you are cleaning everyday you may be using the cleaning as a way to procrastinate. Give it a try if you haven't.
This is something I do and it works like gangbusters. I have a Business Partner that I speak to on a regular bases. Keep in touch and help each other when we are struggling or need encouragement. This is NOT an “Accountability Partner” I hate that term. I do not think it's wise having an Accountability Partners for a few reasons but the main is I don't think that when you starting out its a good idea. Why? because if you start off and your Accountability Partner becomes really successful its really hard not to blame them for your failures. I say this from experience and I've seen this play out many times. Take it from a person who knows. If you don't believe me then I can't do anything about that. It's on you.
Start a weekly hangout.
This a must in my view for a very particular reason. Its keep you regular and informed. How? Well if you commit to having a weekly hangout. You know that you need to bring something to the table. This means that you will learn. Learning is a major part of growing in your business and yourself. Start a hangout and just commit to it. The other reason you want to do this is because knowing that people are relying on you for content will remind you to Keep going. Making a video saying that you will be commuted to a weekly hangout will help you keeping your word. Letting yourself down is hard but letting other people down for most people is even harder.
This is kind of obvious I think but not so obvious to people who are not in “Action Mode” everyday. Education is vital you your mind working. I don't need to tell that. It should be obvious.
Here is a hangout we did on this subject.
This is the GET STARTED BUTTON if you not watching this on the hangout
- Fake It Till You Make It MYTH From a South African
- How To Find Clients Online
- How To Sell Anything To Anybody
- How To Increase Your Net Worth
- Why Network Marketing Is Not Working
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #1
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #2
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #03
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #04
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #05
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #06
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #07
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #08
- How To Become The Center of Attention Without Being Selfish
- How To Sell Anything To Anyone – You HAVE TO HURT EM!
- How To Attract Customers For Online Marketing STOP SELLING
- Remember The Idiot – I have NOT Forgotten – NEVER!
- How to become a Leader or Mentor
- The Most Dangerous Words In The English Language
- How To Start a Business Online With No Money MYTH
- How To Work When You Don't Want To
- How To Deal With Anger And Why We Get Angry
- Why Helping Others Actually Helps Yourself
- Are you a follower or a Leader
- The Most Important Word Ever
- The Question I Get Asked The Most About How To Start a Business Online
- How to Influence People EVERY Time
- Is School a Waste of Time or Is Traditional Education Still Valuable?
- Learning How To Learn
- How To Start An Online Business From a Third World Country
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #09
- How to stop judging people | Learn Why Judging People Is a Waste of Time
- How To Take Control of Your Life and Step Into Leadership
- How To Build Trust and Credibility
- How To Have More Self Control
- How To Be The Best Version of Yourself
- Interview With a South African Entrepreneur
- What Would You Do With $25, 000
- How You Can Improve Self Image (4 Easy Simple Steps)
- Starting a Business With No Money
- The Power of Your Mind
- Who is Maria Özkanli (Success From the Netherlands)
- Which Bank Account Do you Work With
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #10
- Nobody Wants To Help Me
- How Do You Get Noticed
- Accountability Partner REALLY?
- Emotion and Business
- How To NOT Be Overwhelmed
- Do Network Marketers Brainwash You
- I Do Not Have Time To Run a Business Online
- How To Fix a Reputation
- Online Marketing Bloopers | Our Gag Real Made Public
- Stop Being So Interesting | ENOUGH ALREADY
- Should You Create Your Own Product
- I Wanted To Be a Security Guard
- How To Target Customers For Business | Finding Your Avatar
- You Need This to Start a Business Online SERIOUSLY
- Secret Sauce to Success in Online Marketing
- Police Officer Almost Killed On Duty | Now is 6 Figure Earner
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #10
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch PART 1
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch PART 2
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch PART 3
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch PART 4
- Why Do People Fail In Business
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch PART 5
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch PART 6
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch | HANGOUT Part 1
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch PART 7
- Freedom Funnel System Review – Does Freedom Funnel System Work
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch PART 8
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch | HANGOUT Part 2
- internet marketing for beginners | Why Email List Building
- Success Comes From Starting Backwards | Reverse Your Efforts
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch | HANGOUT Part 3
- How To Build an Online Business From Scratch | HANGOUT Part 4
- Network Marketing Tips | How To Get Back Into Your Groove