I want to show you how to stop judging people. I believe that if you want to stop something it helps to understand why you do it. Ever watched a game on TV and thought “Why are they doing that… those idiots” Everyone knows how to play the game except the players..LOL
The idea that you could even influence the game is ridiculous. Judging people is very similar to that. Although that doesn't explain why we judge it helps a little explaining our people over people. Easier said than done I'm sure.
To stop judging people you need to understand a fundamental truth. Everyone judges everyone. Weather you think so or not. Judging someone is just part of our make up. No one is impartial. The danger of judging is our actions after the fact. So think about this. Every time you interact with a person. Every time you answer a persons questions. The person on the other side is going to judge you. It may be good or it may be bad. But at the end of the that interaction. A small judgment is going to take place.
So lets not misunderstand that I'm NOT talking about STOPPING JUDGMENT. I'm going to show you how to deal with your assessment of a person and then why you NOT react in a unhelpful, ridiculous way.
We all make judgments, YES all of us. It is as I said part of your make up. What we need to do is find a way to control our base instincts. Especially when its harmful to ourselves, and others. Think about when you get angry at someone and then hours later you come to your senses and think that you could have handled it better. Sometimes we hold on to our anger and it burns us inside and out. What we are doing is really creating a prison for our minds and we lock in our happiness. No one gets to see it. People just see an empty, angry person who is mad at the world.
The truth is YOU have control over your Judgment of people. The only person who can stop it is YOU. No one else!
90% of our problems can be solved by us. The rest the remaining 10% are things we have no control over. We spend so much time trying to solve the stuff we can't can't. So start solving the problems. Realizing that our bad judgements of people is in our hands. And yes! its in that 90%.
At the end of the day Judging a person and making assumptions about people is a total waste of time.
Listen to the video on how to stop judging people and find out why it is indeed a waste of time…
- Fake It Till You Make It MYTH From a South African
- How To Find Clients Online
- How To Sell Anything To Anybody
- How To Increase Your Net Worth
- Why Network Marketing Is Not Working
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #1
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #2
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #03
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #04
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #05
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #06
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #07
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #08
- How To Become The Center of Attention Without Being Selfish
- How To Sell Anything To Anyone – You HAVE TO HURT EM!
- How To Attract Customers For Online Marketing STOP SELLING
- Remember The Idiot – I have NOT Forgotten – NEVER!
- How to become a Leader or Mentor
- The Most Dangerous Words In The English Language
- How To Start a Business Online With No Money MYTH
- How To Work When You Don't Want To
- How To Deal With Anger And Why We Get Angry
- Why Helping Others Actually Helps Yourself
- Are you a follower or a Leader
- The Most Important Word Ever
- The Question I Get Asked The Most About How To Start a Business Online
- How to Influence People EVERY Time
- Is School a Waste of Time or Is Traditional Education Still Valuable?
- Learning How To Learn
- How To Start An Online Business From a Third World Country
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #09
- How to stop judging people | Learn Why Judging People Is a Waste of Time