This is my tenth “Good Habits For Success” in the Series of “My Best habits” and I wanted to add to this. What is it. Well in the Online Marketing Industry or offline Industry, especially if you are new. The temptation is to give as much information to a Customers about a product as you can.
Now there is nothing wrong with doing that. However when you are new and you are not a natural sales person or you just don't have all the information to be well armed. You end up 90% of the time convincing your potential customer NOT to buy. How do I know this. I have done it and I've seen this time and time again. I been in this Industry for over 10 years. Trust me!
The key phrase I want you to learn is “Redirect Don't Ramble”
Yes, if we don't know what we are talking about we end up Rambling for ever on a product we should not be saying. There are very subtle things that we do “Negative Talk” that on a subconscious level end up losing the sale than closing it.
An example would be this. Its a small example but it works.
Lets say that you want a person to buy an amazing Product that is really great. Now you say to your prospect “Look if you don't like this product simply turn off your PC and walk away” NOW…
That sounds harmless right? WRONG! What you have just done is painted a picture of a person turning off their PC and walking away. This slight image may just give your customer a reason to walk away.
A better way of saying the statement would be. “Look I am not asking you to BUY STRAIGHT AWAY. I'm just asking you to HAVE A LOOK at XYZ PRODUCT.” Now I made the important part of the statement in Capitals to show you something. What you have done is paint a picture of “BUY STRAIGHT AWAY” and “HAVE A LOOK at XYZ PRODUCT” You have embedded a picture those two things in the customers head.
It may seem small but its little things like that and also what I mention is the video. Make sure you “Redirect Don't Ramble”
- Fake It Till You Make It MYTH From a South African
- How To Find Clients Online
- How To Sell Anything To Anybody
- How To Increase Your Net Worth
- Why Network Marketing Is Not Working
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #1
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #2
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #03
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #04
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #05
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #06
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #07
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #08
- How To Become The Center of Attention Without Being Selfish
- How To Sell Anything To Anyone – You HAVE TO HURT EM!
- How To Attract Customers For Online Marketing STOP SELLING
- Remember The Idiot – I have NOT Forgotten – NEVER!
- How to become a Leader or Mentor
- The Most Dangerous Words In The English Language
- How To Start a Business Online With No Money MYTH
- How To Work When You Don't Want To
- How To Deal With Anger And Why We Get Angry
- Why Helping Others Actually Helps Yourself
- Are you a follower or a Leader
- The Most Important Word Ever
- The Question I Get Asked The Most About How To Start a Business Online
- How to Influence People EVERY Time
- Is School a Waste of Time or Is Traditional Education Still Valuable?
- Learning How To Learn
- How To Start An Online Business From a Third World Country
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #09
- How to stop judging people | Learn Why Judging People Is a Waste of Time
- How To Take Control of Your Life and Step Into Leadership
- How To Build Trust and Credibility
- How To Have More Self Control
- How To Be The Best Version of Yourself
- Interview With a South African Entrepreneur
- What Would You Do With $25, 000
- How You Can Improve Self Image (4 Easy Simple Steps)
- Starting a Business With No Money
- The Power of Your Mind
- Who is Maria Özkanli (Success From the Netherlands)
- Which Bank Account Do you Work With
- Good Habits For Success | My Best Habits Series – #10